- Shiai Rules
- Age Determination
- All Japan Dojo Youth Kendo Tournament Selection
- Entry Free
- Responsible Party
- Additional questions?
- Saturday, April 4, 2020 - Tournament
Marina High School
15871 Springdale Street
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
- 9-years old and younger
- 10-11 years old
- 12-13 years old
- 14-15 years old
- 16-18 years old
- 13-under girls
- 14-18 girls
- Each federation can enter up to two teams for each of the following divisions.
|Boy's Team Competition|
|Senpo||13 years old and under|
|Jiho||15 years old and under|
|Fukusho||18 years old and under|
|Girl's Team Competition|
|Senpo||18 years old and under|
|Youth Team Composition (Both Boys and Girls)|
|Senpo||11 years old and under|
Shiai rules are available in PDF format.
- January 1, 2020 will be the date for all birthdates. Your age on January 1, 2020 will be your age for the tournament.
- 4-dan and up on a volunteer basis. Volunteers are asked to register by February 29th, 2020 along with participating kenshi and will then be selected by the AUSKF Competition Committee. Shinpan must be available for a meeting the day of the tournament before the tournament commences.
- Like last year, we will be selecting 5 kenshi from the 14-15 years old division to represent the AUSKF in the All Japan Dojo Youth Kendo Tournament in July 2020 in Tokyo Japan.
- Tournament - $50 per participant
- AUSKF Competition Committee: email@example.com
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.