- Date and Time
- Tournament Results
- Shiai Rules
- Age Determination
- Entry Free
- Responsible Party
- Additional questions?
Date and Time
- Saturday, April 15, 2023 - Tournament
- 7:00am – Doors open
- 8:30am – Opening Ceremony begins
Edison High School
21400 Magnolia Street
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
- 9-years old and younger
- 10-11 years old
- 12-13 years old
- 14-15 years old
- 16-18 years old
- 13-under girls
- 14-18 girls
- Each federation can enter up to two teams for each of the following divisions.
|Boy's Team Competition|
|Senpo||13 years old and under|
|Jiho||15 years old and under|
|Fukusho||18 years old and under|
|Girl's Team Competition|
|Senpo||18 years old and under|
|Youth Team Composition (Both Boys and Girls)|
|Senpo||11 years old and under|
- Tournament results are available here: 2023 AUSKF Junior Championships Results.
- At this time, we are planning to implement the provisional shiai rules as established by the All Japan Kendo Federation. While we will send over additional information as we get closer to the date of the tournament, you can review the provisional rules here: YouTube - Provisional Match and Referee Rules in place until the COVID-19 pandemic is brought under control.
- Shiai rules are available in PDF format.
- January 1, 2023 will be the date for all birthdates. Your age on January 1, 2023 will be your age for the tournament.
- 4-dan and up on a volunteer basis. Volunteers are asked to register via the Google Form here by March 18th. The AUSKF Competition Committee will be approving shinpan on a rolling basis. Reach out to your federation president for additional details.
- Tournament - $40 per participant
- AUSKF Competition Committee: email@example.com
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.